At On Time Precision Components, we produce parts for industries developing technology that will shape our future. Our team of skilled professionals are dedicated to completing each project to spec – from start to finish.
Looking to start a rewarding career? Here is a breakdown of each of our roles:
- Create simple 2D and complex 4 axis toolpaths using CAD software Milling and turning
- Create CAD (Computer-Aided Design) models
- Create CNC (Computer Numerical Control) programs with complete set up instructions, verify posts.
- Maintain and back up all CAD / CAM (Computer-Aided Manufacturing) records
Set Up Machinists
- Set up CNC machines with the program and set up instructions provided
- Load fixtures and tools for the operator, set and enter all required offsets (work and tool)
- Perform first part run off for approval, including any “tweaks” required at machine.
- Perform feedback to programmer with any required modifications to program (final program at machine must be updated in computer to be identical and stored.) Communication with programmers is essential.
- Load and machine parts to customer specifications
- Perform necessary inspections to ensure parts meet customer specifications
- Complete all in-process inspection records
- Perform tool offsets to maintain part specifications
- Work to schedule/meet daily production requirements
- Perform daily/monthly machine preventive maintenance requirements and complete all required documentation
Quality Control / CMM Technician
- Create CMM programs to inspect parts
- Create and maintain CMM reports for customer parts
- Complete FAIR documents to customer specifications
- Quality control of in-process inspection on shop floor
- Liaison with quality department of customer to insure smooth flow of conforming parts.
- Pack product in a manner to avoid and shipping damage. Or to customer requested packaging requirements.
- Develop mailing labels and shipping documents
- Ensure that all orders have been filled correctly and all necessary paperwork is completed and accompanies shipments.
- Keep records of all products shipped and received
We also offer in-house training and apprenticeships for individuals that have a high school education or higher. Take the first step into a fulfilling career with On Time Precision Components today!
Submit your resume online at https://www.ontimeprecision.com/employment